About Me

My photo
I am a person who loves people, and I try to draw inspiration and find the beauty in everything. I am motivated and passionate about the things I do. I have wonderful people in my life. I have lots of ideas that I don't always know how to make a reality. But that's alright- life's a start.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Intro

Well hello! I suppose the first thing I should talk about is why I decided to write this blog. I was mainly inspired by other bloggers and how they used their blogs to convey things that were important to them, that inspired them, and just things that they liked! After poring over blog after blog after blog, I came across one that a friend of mine writes! Liana's blog was the last push, that last little oomph I needed! I finally figured, Why can't I  do that? There is nothing stopping me but myself!
So here I am, and I am so excited to share some of my thoughts and views on the little things in life with you! Hope you enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you took the blogger plunge, Allison! Finally, we will all get a chance to peer into your silly and sweet brain (creepy? Maybe a bit).

    ReplyDelete