About Me

My photo
I am a person who loves people, and I try to draw inspiration and find the beauty in everything. I am motivated and passionate about the things I do. I have wonderful people in my life. I have lots of ideas that I don't always know how to make a reality. But that's alright- life's a start.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Loving....

I plan to do a post every week or two simply to hilight the things that I currently love in my life. When things get hectic during the week, be it from work, rehearsals, changes in plans, additional appointments (or in my case, all of the above) it's nice to turn to the little things in life that make you smile.


How beautiful is this dress?

New desktop image that brightens up my work computer

Yummy decaf herbal tea since I'm prepping my vocs ;)

A super sweet text from my love. :) It warmed my heart


 These sunglasses that I recently bought, and there are only 2 left in the online shop! Muahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment