About Me

My photo
I am a person who loves people, and I try to draw inspiration and find the beauty in everything. I am motivated and passionate about the things I do. I have wonderful people in my life. I have lots of ideas that I don't always know how to make a reality. But that's alright- life's a start.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bunnies

As aforementioned, "illuminated" is one of my favorite words. Another favorite word of mine: bunnies. Just say the word "bunnies" out loud. Isn't it just the cutest word ever? Not only does it bring to mind images of fluff and fur and floppy ears and everything that is cute, but the word itself is just... cute! I can't get enough bunnies. Bunnies bunnies bunnies! Easter is just too far away, so here are some photos to tide me (and you now, because you know I'm right, and bunnies are irresistably cute) over 'til Easter.
Bunnies.




1 comment: