About Me

My photo
I am a person who loves people, and I try to draw inspiration and find the beauty in everything. I am motivated and passionate about the things I do. I have wonderful people in my life. I have lots of ideas that I don't always know how to make a reality. But that's alright- life's a start.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown!

Alright castmates, here we go! The proverbial curtains rise at E&e Performing Arts Center tonight for our production of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown". Needless to say, I am very excited for the show! Below are a few shots snapped by one of our directors.

Counting our Valentines, since we are loved.

Me as Sally Brown, laughing at Charlie Brown, because he didn't get any Valentines.

My good friend Carlos as Linus, dancing with his blanket.

If you live in the area, you really must come check out this show, because it will not disappoint!
 Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I really wish I could see it, Allison! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete