About Me

My photo
I am a person who loves people, and I try to draw inspiration and find the beauty in everything. I am motivated and passionate about the things I do. I have wonderful people in my life. I have lots of ideas that I don't always know how to make a reality. But that's alright- life's a start.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Just We Two: San Simeon

Hello lovelies! I hope you had as great of a weekend as I did, because mine was just wonderful. My dear Benjamin and I don't often stray far from the valley (we are still busy and semi-broke college students/yuppies at this point... by the way, is being a yuppy such a bad thing? He hates that word, I don't see why it has such negative connotation... I digress), so we took off for the coast for the day! We first went to San Simeon, where we toured Hearst Castle, went and looked at some elephant seals (SO much fun, see them yourself at this place), and ate a picnic lunch at Moonstone Beach.  We then drove into San Luis Obispo, where we shopped around on Higuera Street (I found an adorable dress by Everly, check them out!), and then caught up with my sister and her man to watch "Cowboys and Aliens" (TOTALLY cheesy, but it makes it hilarious). We grabbed some pizza at Woodstock's (delish!), then headed home. We spent Sunday being lazy and eating homemade breakfast burritos. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
Fat ol' elephant seals

Indoor pool at Hearst Castle

Wine bottles in the Hearst Castle wine cellar

Just we two, traisping the gardens

love.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photos! And just hearing the name Woodstock is making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete