About Me

My photo
I am a person who loves people, and I try to draw inspiration and find the beauty in everything. I am motivated and passionate about the things I do. I have wonderful people in my life. I have lots of ideas that I don't always know how to make a reality. But that's alright- life's a start.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Excitement!

Today is just too full of good stuff (all about clothes, no less) to only have one post! First of all, I was just turned on to Polyvore by my lovely cousin (check out her own business- she dresses up like your child's favorite Disney princess to enetertain at birthday parties! So cute! She has a Polyvore too: follow her: Chrissyann3) I think I am now going to be quite fixated on in my spare time (follow me! AllisonLynnNunez).

Second, I was surfing around yesterday to try to find the dress that I bought in San Luis Obispo, since I wanted to share it on here. I had no such luck yesterday, since Everly's site only allows wholesale buyers to view their lovely clothes and all my other searches left me emptyhanded.
UNTIL!.....
I came across a new shopping website (new fixation #2): ShopSosie! So much good stuff there, and best of all: they had my Everly dress! Yay!

And last but definitely not least, I was super excited to read this post from a blog I've recently started reading, and immediately began browsing all of ApartStyle's awesome clothes! Thanks Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment