About Me

My photo
I am a person who loves people, and I try to draw inspiration and find the beauty in everything. I am motivated and passionate about the things I do. I have wonderful people in my life. I have lots of ideas that I don't always know how to make a reality. But that's alright- life's a start.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Progress Reports

It's been some time since my last post due to my new job taking up a lot of my time and energy! On top of my job, all the extra things I'm doing on the side (additional ensembles).... it really adds up! I just finished writing my students' progress reports (phew!), and after looking at how all of them are doing, I thought about what a progress report for me would say these days. Probably something along the lines of this, as far as being a new teacher goes:

On a scale of 1 (low)-10(high):
Needs improvement: 7 (always more to be done)
Learns quickly (because she has to): 9
Exhausted on a daily basis: 7
Has fun with her students: 6-7 (depends on the class)
Effort: 10

I don't know. Something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment